TCHS at a Glance
- Trinity Catholic High School is accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges.
- We are a 1-on-1 iPad school
- Average class size of 20 to 24 students allows for an excellent learning environment.
- 40% of our juniors and seniors take AP courses—students excel in our learning environment.
- Our students exceed state average scores in SAT testing.
- More than 16 varsity athletic teams participate in the FCIAC—the most challenging high school athletic conference in the state.
- We have an additional eight freshmen and junior varsity teams.
Our Extra Curriculars
- 23 extracurricular clubs and over 30 activites and special events.
- 91% of our students are involved in at least one extracurricular activity or athletic program, with most involved in multiple activities.
- Our highly-acclaimed drama program, The Crusader Players, attracts sell-out crowds. Graduates have become professional musicians, worldwide dance competitors and off-Broadway performers.
- Is as much a part of the Trinity Catholic experience as ipads and Smart Boards.
- With our Reach Out Program, our students volunteer at their individual parishes and throughout the community, as well as our school-wide works of charity, donating over 13,000 hours of service during the 2015/2016 school year alone.
- 97% of the class of 2016 went on to an institute of higher learning.
- Colleges and universities offered the class of 2016 a combined $5.9 million in grants and scholarships.
- Nearly $18 million in college financial assistance has been offered to graduates in the last four years based on their academic and athletic achievement.