Tuition & Fees
Tuition for the 2016-2017 school year is $13,580
Every family must complete and return a Student Enrollment Contract.
Click here to download the Contract.
1st Sibling - $1,000
2nd Sibling - $1,500
Tuition Payment Options:
Option 1: Full (1) payment directly to Trinity Catholic High School by July 1, 2016
- 4% discount if paid in full by May 15th, 2016, by cash or check (2% if paid by credit card)
- 2% discount if paid in full between May 16th, 2016, and May 31st, 2016, by cash or check (1% if paid by credit card)
- 1% discount if paid in full between June 1st, 2016, and June 30th, 2016 by cash or check (.5% if paid by credit card)
Option 2: Two (2) payments directly to Trinity Catholic High School or through SMART Tuition due on July 1, 2016 and January 1, 2017 (No discount applied).
Option 3: Eleven (11) payments payable to SMART. Enroll online HERE using the TCHS school code: 12711 or request a paper application from the Finance Office. Payments are due July 2016 through May 2017. If you are currently enrolled with SMART Tuition, our account will automatically roll over to the next school year.
Please note: if you are paying monthly, you must set up an account with SMART. There is no monthly billing from the school.
Student Accident Insurance: If you would like to enroll for our Student Accident Insurance, please click here to download the form.
Non- refundable Fees:
- Course Registration Fee: $200.00 per student, due with the Enrollment Contract.
- Enrollment Fee: $550.00 for all new students, which is applied to the first tuition payment.
- Graduation Fee: $200 for all seniors, includes the yearbook and all graduation related expenses. This is due by July 1, 2016.
- Home School Association Fee: $50 per family. This is due by July 1, 2016.
- Student Fees: If applicable, only for those students to whom it applies:
- $96.00 per AP exam for Juniors & Seniors in Advanced Placement Classes.
- $100.00 yearbook fee for Freshmen, Sophomores & Juniors. (Early payment discount price is $85.00).
- $20.00 parking permit fee for Juniors & Seniors who park on campus.
- $1,000.00 Norwalk bus fee - for students using the Norwalk bus only.