Home School Association Constitution
The objectives of the Trinity Catholic High School Home School Association are:
1. To help parents and teachers acquire a profound appreciation of the ideas of quality Catholic education.
2. To promote clearer understanding of the mutual educational responsibilities of parents and teachers.
3. To encourage a greater degree of cooperation between the home and the school in discharging their responsibilities.
4. To help parents reach an understanding of their children’s behavior.
5. To accomplish these objectives with purely social or purely fundraising activities.
Article IV. Membership shall consist of mothers, fathers and guardians of students of Trinity Catholic High School and members of the faculty.
Every family enrolled at TCHS is a member of the HSA. Every family has paid a fee for membership. Please consider taking an active role in the association, as well as a leadership role if you feel it appropriate to do so.