The Annual Fund
If you are interested in making the most of your gift to Trinity Catholic High School, consider The Annual Fund. With our roots from Stamford Catholic, St. Mary High School and Central Catholic, Trinity Catholic prides itself on providing an extraordinary college-preparatory program that will prepare graduates to meet the demands of higher education, contribute to society and answer the call of Christian service.
Gifts to The Annual Fund have an enormous impact on Trinity’s ability to enhance its standards of excellence in teaching, scholarships, student development and facilities. Your annual gifts fuel the success of this school and touch every aspect of our students’ experience.
Specifically, your gift to The Annual Fund will:
- provide tuition assistance and scholarships to deserving students – making the Trinity Catholic High experience possible for them.
- enable TCHS to recruit and retain the highest caliber of teachers who serve as role models for our students.
- contribute to the technology, lab equipment and other learning tools used in the classroom.
- instill in students a deep awareness of God’s presence in their lives through a dynamic Catholic education and service program.
- offer students the opportunity to uncover hidden talents through our arts and extracurricular offerings.
- ensure that TCHS continues its winning athletic tradition.
TCHS alumni, parents and friends know firsthand the transforming role that a Trinity Catholic High experience can have on their lives. Consider sharing that gift with others. Those who financially support TCHS uphold the spirit of philanthropy that has sustained this school since its founding. Your generosity, leadership and faith in our mission helps Trinity Catholic High School flourish each year.
The Annual Fund continues to be the primary vehicle for members of the TCHS community to join together in a meaningful effort to support the mission of this great school. Donations to The Annual Fund may be made online, by phone or by check. We welcome and are grateful for your support!