Incoming Freshmen (Graduating Class of 2022)
Academic scholarships are available for a select number of incoming freshmen students who attain the highest scores on the HSPT entrance exam and have achieved high academic standing in their current school. To be considered for a scholarship, your child MUST take the High School Placement Test entrance exam.
Listed below are the current private scholarships that are available at Trinity Catholic High School. The awarding of these scholarships rests solely on the individual committees for each Scholarship and, as such, all forms and required paperwork must be submitted to the Admissions Office by March 9th, 2018, to be considered as a candidate.
The scholarships listed below were set up in memory of a deceased faculty member or student and are presented to the winning students at our annual awards ceremony held each year in May.
2016/2017 Scholarships Awarded
To see a list of Private Scholarships awarded for the 2016/2017 school year, click here.
A variety of scholarships are available to our Seniors to be used towards their college tuition. The following are paper applications and may be picked up in the Guidance office:
1. The Stamford Women's Club
2. State Street Debating Society
3. CT State USBC Association
4. UNICO National
5. Murray-Freeman Memorial Scholarship (Delta Sigma Theta Sorority)
6. Kiwanis Club of Stamford
7. The Cultured Pearl Foundation, Inc. (AKA Sorority Chapter) - A Merit-Based High School Scholarship
8. The Cultured Pearl Foundation, Inc. (AKA Sorority Chapter) - Dr. Joyce Yerwood Memorial Scholarship
9. Saint Ann Society of Norwalk, Inc. (Michael & Margaret Gabriele Family Foundation Scholarship)
10. Saint Ann Society of Norwalk, Inc. (The Saint Ann Society Scholarship)
11. Springdale Elementary School (PTO Scholarship)
The following applications are available on-line:
1. Connecticut Children's Medical Center Foundation, Inc. (2018 Isidore Wise Scholarship Program
2. Greenwich Academy *Residents of Greenwich or attend Greenwich High School
3. Scholarship America (Webster Bank) - Stamford Dollars for Scholars
4. Justin Wisniewski Firefighters Scholarship Fund, Inc. (Ride-4-Justin)
5. Southern Fairfield County Retired Teachers' Association (2018 ARTC (Glenn Moon Scholarship)