Trinity Catholic High School generously assists families in need of tuition assistance by distributing many financial aid and scholarship awards every year.
Students may receive Scholarships (merit-based) and Financial Aid (need-based) upon completion of the necessary procedures.
For the 2020-2021 academic year, base tuition is $15,200 and $20,500 for International Students. We offer payment plans to help families manage their financial obligations.
Additional costs include:
- All students are required to purchase an iPad (if not already owned)
- All students must purchase a uniform (donated & recycled uniform programs available)
- Bus transportation in included for Stamford residents, and available for students from other communities for an additional fee.
- All students contribute a $50 fee for student activities organized by the Home School Association.
- Seniors are required to pay a $250 graduation fee.
FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION
Financial Aid decisions are made based on need, not solely on income level, so we encourage all families to apply. In order to be considered for any financial aid - including many scholarship opportunities - an application MUST be submitted through FACTS - Click Here.
Trinity Catholic High School offers several different types of scholarship opportunities each year.
Please check the Scholarships tab for a description of each and what paperwork is required to apply as the application process varies for each scholarship. Please read the details carefully and be sure all requirements are met and your paperwork is submitted to the proper individual here at Trinity Catholic no later than January 15, 2020.
Tuition Payment Online
Pay online with SMART TUITION.