Every family must complete and return a Student Enrollment Contract. Click here to download the Contract.
Tuition for the 2018-2019 school year is $14,640. Tuition for the 2019-2020 school year will be set in early 2020.
- 1st Sibling - $1,000
- 2nd Sibling - $1,500
Tuition Payment Options:
OPTION 1: Full (1) payment directly to Trinity Catholic High School by July 1, 2018
If paid by cash or check:
- 4% discount if paid in full by May 15th, 2018
- 2% discount if paid in full between May 16th and May 31st, 2018
- 1% discount if paid in full between June 1st and June 30th, 2018
If paid by credit card:
- 2% discount if paid in full by May 15th, 2018
- 1% discount if paid between May 16th and May 31st, 2018
- .5% discount if paid betwen June 1st and June 30th, 2018
OPTION 2: Two (2) payments directly to Trinity Catholic High School or through SMART Tuition due on July 2, 2018 and January 1, 2019 (No discount applied).
OPTION 3: Eleven (11) payments payable to SMART Tuition Payment Plan. Enroll online here using the TCHS school code: 12711 or request a paper application from the Finance Office. Payments are due July, 2018, through May, 2019. If you are currently enrolled with SMART Tuition, your account will automatically roll over to the next school year.
Please note: if you are paying monthly, you must set up an account with SMART Tuition. You may choose to pay on either the 1st or the 15th of the month by SMART Tuition invoice, ACH or credit card. There is no monthly billing from the school.
Student Accident Insurance: If you would like to enroll for our Student Accident Insurance, please click here to download the form.
- New & transfer students: $750 includes $200 registration fee, $50 Home School Association fee and $500 tuition deposit which is applied to the first tuition payment. Additional siblings are $200 per student.
- Returning students: $550 includes $50 Home School Associate fee and $500 tuition deposit which is applied to the first tuition payment. This payment is due with the signed Enrollment Contract. Additional siblings are $200 per student.
- Course Registration Fee: $250 per student, due with the Enrollment Contract, which includes the $50 per family Home School Association fee. Additional siblings are $200 per student.
- Graduation Fee: $250 for all seniors, includes the yearbook and all graduation related expenses. This is due by July 1, 2018.
- Student Fees: If applicable:
- $96.00 per AP exam - for Juniors & Seniors in Advanced Placement Classes.
- $100.00 yearbook fee for Freshmen, Sophomores & Juniors. (Early payment discount price is $85.00).
- $20.00 parking permit fee - for Juniors & Seniors who park on campus.
- $1,000.00 Norwalk bus fee - for students using the Norwalk bus only.
Tuition Payment Online
Pay online with SMART TUITION.