Click here for admissions information
and how to apply on line
Thank you for your interest in applying to Trinity Catholic High School. We strive to enroll a diverse, talented student body who embrace the mission of our school.
We are now accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year. Please click this link to submit your application on line.
- Please click this link to apply online and to download forms for securing required documentation.
- Submit all required documentation, including middle school transcripts and letters of recommendation.
- Register for the High School Placement Test (HSPT)
- Submit your $50 non-refundable application/exam fee.
- Contact Mrs. Cindy Willette, Director of Admissions, at 203.487.8242 for further information.
- "Crusader for a Day": Shadow a currently-enrolled student to see Trinity in action and observe classes in session. Register here or contact Mrs. Cindy Willette, Director of Admissions, to schedule yours! Once your visit is scheduled, download our permission form to bring at the time of your visit.
- Prospective Parents Open House: Tuesday, October 16th at 5:30 p.m.
- Fall entrance exams: Saturday, October 27th, and Saturday, November 10th, at 8:00 a.m.