SCHS/TCHS Crusader March Madness 2018
The Catholic High Advancement Department is running an Alumni March Madness Tournament of Giving again this year to boost support for the school and keep our valued alumni involved.
The competition last year was a great success! We've made some changes this year to gain even more involvement.
Ways for your class to win:
- Highest Dollar Amount Raised
In this category every penny counts! Classes with an already high participation rate will have good leverage in
getting classmates to increase their gifts.
- Highest Rate of Participation
In this category the amount of money raised is not a factor - all classes can participate equally, including those
just starting out in the work world. (FYI last year the Class of 1994 had a 48.8% participation!)
The winning classes get their own private hospitality tent - with food and beverages - for the Catholic High Homecoming celebration on September 22nd, 2018, when we face off against Stamford High.
In addition, the decade with the most participation will receive a shout out at the game. Money raised is not a factor - strong decade classes will encourage other classes in their decade to "Get in the Game!"
- All alumni who have already given for fiscal year 2017-2018 are counted with their respective class. These
donations determine a class' starting participation percentage.
- Mnimum donation to be eligible is $20.
- We encourage online donations, but checks made out to Trinity Cathoic High School are gratefully accepted as
- No one donor or group of donors can donate on behalf of an entire class.
- March 13th: the 2018 contest officially opens
- March 22nd: Elite Eight classes are posted in the bracket
- March 31st: Final Four classes are posted
- April 3rd: 2018 March Madness Champion Classes named
GET IN THE GAME - DONATE NOW
Spread the Word:
Crusader March Madness Social Resources - connect on Facebook pages and timelines, social media, email and more. Need something else to get your classmates involved? Contact Kim Maloney, Advancement Director.