The objectives of the Trinity Catholic High School Home School Association are:
- To help parents and teachers acquire a profound appreciation of the ideas of quality Catholic education.
- To promote clearer understanding of the mutual educational responsibilities of parents and teachers.
- To encourage a greater degree of cooperation between the home and the school in discharging their responsibilities.
- To help parents reach an understanding of their children’s behavior.
- To accomplish these objectives with purely social or purely fundraising activities.
- Co-Presidents: Colleen Hennessey & Jamie Antonucci
- Co-Vice Presidents: Jennifer Marchetti & Mia Fatta
- Co-Vice Presidents of Hospitality: Lisa Magnifico & Lisa Guerrera
- Vice President Communications: Cindy Willette
- Vice President of Treasury: Sue Oates
- Vice President of Spiritual Activities: Liz Sweeney
- Secretary: Sue Oates
- 12th grade: Lisa Butler, Margaret Green, Jamie Santer
- 11th grade: Wendy Dardis, Kate Ingram, Wendy Jania
- 10th grade: Linda Kuehn, Trish Lavalle, Karen Pritchard
- 9th grade: Kara Hanson
Our meetings for the 2017/2018 year are scheduled for October 3rd, January 16th and April 17th. Details regarding time and place will be sent out prior to the meeting.