Welcome to Trinity!
Take a look at our flipbook below, you can click on the arrow below to get started or click on the square icon to view full screen.
Trinity Catholic High School is a Roman Catholic, coeducational, college preparatory school under the direction of the Diocese of Bridgeport.
Trinity Catholic High School is a Christ-centered community committed to educating the whole person within the Roman Catholic tradition. It provides an atmosphere of respect and reverence in which each member is able to develop spiritually, morally, intellectually, socially, and physically in order to live as a positive Christian witness and responsible citizen in the service of God and others.
- Rigorous academic program with 11 AP and 20 honors courses offered - annually, our students receive local, state and national academic awards for their achievements
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math ("STEM") based curriculum with a 1:1 student to iPad ratio, deploying digital textbooks and a virtual library
- Expansion of AP courses offered including Biology and World History
- 98% of our 2019 graduates advanced to an institution of higher learning with acceptances to some of the nation's most prestigious universities
- $13,398,620 in scholarships and grants were awarded to our class of 2019 graduates
- Concurrent enrollment programs allow Trinity students to take courses for both high school and college credit, including UConn Early College Experience and the Scholars Program
- Opportunities for spiritual growth include daily mass, retreats, summer mission trips, and Bible studies
- Catholic theology taught by knowledgeable and passionate faculty
- Diverse community of students from a wide variety of religious backgrounds
- A safe campus with a low student-to-teacher ratio that enhances the learning environment and provides a structure more tailored to individuals
- Trinity's ENVISION Campaign - completion of our new sports completed.
- Imagine 2020 - Phase 1 updated the Chem & Physics labs. Phase 2 renovated the third floor to include classrooms, a media center, new administrative offices, and a totally re-designed Guidance wing. Phase 3, just completed, renovated the lower level of the building to accommodate the CAS Middle School students (grades six, seven and eight) this September.
- A long tradition of success in athletics - FCIAC and CIAC championships in both boys and girls sports
- 16 varsity athletic teams
- A number of male and female student athletes each year go on to play at the collegiate level
- Our 18 diverse clubs include an award-winning drama program, as well as student government and ambassadors
- National Honor Society membership
- A newly-created music program that offers individual and group instruction in various styles
- DUO - Do Unto Others focuses on deepening the understanding of Christianity by having each student complete 25 hours of service during the school year. Learn more about DUO Here.
- During the 2018-2019 school year, over 10,000 hours performed by the student community across parishes, institutions and organizations.
- "Once a Crusader, Always a Crusader" - TCHS is family
- A connected family which includes a network of business, community and political leaders that are involved with the college connection program, mentorships and internships